Art Deco diamond bracelet in platinum, from the 1930s
1 in stock
This classic Art Deco diamond and platinum bracelet handcrafted bracelet is just the right size to make a beautiful statement without being too ostentatious for daily wear.
Of course, it dazzles at night as well.
The geometric design and all-white colour, combined with the old cut diamonds, places it in the 1930s.
Delicate engraving adorns the sides, while the diamond surrounds have a fine millegrain setting.
It has a satisfying heft, weighing more than 32 grams, and showcases more than 5 1/2 carats of scintillating diamonds.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in platinum
• 14 old round cut diamonds at centre of links estimated to total 1.75 carats, graded set as I-K/SI & piqué
• 126 old round cut, old round single cut and single cut diamonds estimated to total 3.78 carats, graded set as I-K/SI & piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $27,500
• Approximately 6 3/4 inches (17cm) long, 9.8mm (1/3 inch) wide
• Weight is 32.6 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)