Art Deco diamond bombé ring from about 1930, handmade in platinum
1 in stock
Here’s a sophisticated bombé-shaped Art Deco ring, handmade in platinum.
The large central old brilliant cut of about 0.60 carats is placed in a fine pavé setting of smaller old-cut diamonds, which add up to another carat.
The tapering shoulders are hand engraved with delicate leaves.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Large central old European brilliant cut diamond estimated as 0.60 carats, graded set as H-I/VS2
• Two smaller old European brilliant cuts estimated to total 0.25 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• 22 old single-cut diamonds estimated to total 0.74 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $13,500
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Ring face approximately 19.8mm (0.78 inches) wide diamond to diamond, 10.4mm (0.4 inches) high
• Weight is 4.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)