Art Deco diamond and sapphire ring in 14-carat gold and platinum, circa 1925
1 in stock
Long slim fingers? Then this might suit you. It’s a finely made early Art Deco ring.
The diamonds are set with matched tiny calibre-cut sapphires. Some are synthetic but this is not unusual for the time. The price difference was and is minute, because the stones are so small.
The lab-made stones were used to achieve a bright consistency. It doesn’t make the ring any less genuine or desirable.
The diamonds in the band are an appropriate finishing touch to this glittering example of 1920s glamour.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 14-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Centre old European brilliant cut diamond estimated at 0.25 carats, graded set as I/SI2
• Two smaller old European brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• 48 old single cut diamonds estimated to total 0.36 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• 26 specially cut natural and synthetic sapphires estimated to total 0.20 carats
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,000
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.6 grams
• Face of ring is 2.3cm long
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)