Art Deco diamond and emerald three-row ring in platinum and yellow gold
1 in stock
Bright green emeralds beautifully complement old mine cut diamonds in a jewel that wears as though it’s three rings in one. From the period on the cusp between the Edwardian and Art Deco eras, it has lovely details in its platinum criss-cross shoulders and the yellow gold around the channel-set green stones – a traditional setting style in antique emerald rings.
(Note: the sapphire and diamond ring is listed separately. The mid-Victorian Colombian emerald ring is also for sale – please send me a message if you’d like to know more.)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum and 18-carat yellow gold
• Five old mine cut diamonds totalling approximately 1.20 carats, graded set as G-H/SI & pique
• 18 square-cut natural emeralds totalling approximately 0.54 carats
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,000
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• In excellent antique condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)