SOLD: Art Deco diamond and emerald ring, circa 1925
Out of stock
Here’s an appealing jewel from one of my favourite periods, early Art Deco – so from roughly the 1920s. It’s a fine emerald and diamond ring handcrafted in platinum. And it’s in wonderful condition.
These are so hard to find in such good order. But do be aware that there are reproductions in this vein, in which case as-near-new condition means something entirely different.
I love the strong, simple geometry, the colour contrast and the incredible workmanship – all typical of this time.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Early modern round brilliant cut diamond at bezel-set at centre estimated at 0.20 carats, graded set as G-H/SI2
• Centre stone surrounded by four round brilliant cut diamonds, estimated to total 0.20 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Twelve round single cut diamonds decorate circular border, estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Twelve step-cut channel-set natural emeralds complete the design, estimated to total 0.20 carats
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $9,250
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Square plaque is approximately 11mm wide
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)