Art Deco chrysoprase and diamond stickpin in 14-carat yellow gold
1 in stock
A stylish early Art Deco chrysoprase and diamond stickpin from about 1925 or earlier.
The elements of translucent chrysoprase sparkling old cut diamond and antique 14-carat gold come together in a Jugendstil-influenced little gem of a piece.
Beautifully crafted, the detailed photos are worth closer sctutiny. The setting around the chrysoprase is shaped and domed. Even the attachment between pin and head is finely crafted.
The chrysoprase is of also of exceptional quality, as one would expect, given the care lavished in the making of this gentleman’s trifle.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Handmade in 14-carat yellow gold, marked “14WX”
• Set with chrysoprase cabochon and old cut diamond
• Head of pin approximately 19mm long; pin is approximately 6.5cm
• Weight is 2.1 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)