Antique Victorian yellow gold knot earrings from about 1900
1 in stock
Here’s a smart pair of antique yellow gold earrings, handmade in about 1900.
Their hollow construction makes them light and easy to wear.
I love the knots, plaits and interwoven strands popular in English gold jewellery at this time. This is an appealing variation.
Sometimes old earrings are made out of necklace elements – a fact that collectors should bear in mind. You can see this was always a pair, as the two earrings are mirror images of one another.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade nine-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 3.2cm (1 1/4 inches) long without hooks, 1.9cm (3/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 7.9 grams: one is 4.3 grams, the other 3.6 – this proves that they’re handmade, yet there’s no difference in appearance
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)