Antique Victorian two-row diamond ring in 18-carat yellow gold, from about 1900
1 in stock
This pretty two-row diamond ring with its boat-shaped setting shows a popular style in English jewellery from about 1900.
Lively white old cut diamonds are pavé set and held in place with fine claws from a gold mount shaped like a crown.
Tapered rings like this are very flattering – they make the finger appear more slender.
There is an overall delicate appearance to this ring but the underlying structure is satisfyingly solid.
Please do scroll through to see this worn with a similar but larger example I listed some weeks ago.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• 10 round old single cut diamonds estimated to total 0.34 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $2,750
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique two-row ring is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)