SOLD: Victorian turquoise, natural pearl and rose-cut diamond rose gold ring
Out of stock
This lovely late Victorian 18-carat rose gold ring from about 1880 has a lustrous natural pearl centre in a thin black enamel border.
This is surrounded by 14 mitre-shaped turquoises, and 14 tiny rose-cut diamonds form an outer frame. Each shoulder is set with a further two turquoises and a rose-cut diamond.
This ring is now a tiny 4 1/4 or H 1/2 but it could be sized up – this is a complimentary service I offer for all sizeable rings.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat rose gold
• Natural pearl framed by 18 natural turquoise cabochons and 16 rose-cut diamonds
• Size approximately 4 1/4 or H 1/2, but could be resized free of charge
• Centre cluster approximately 1.3cm high and 1.2cm wide
• In excellent antique condition
• Note: the antique box is not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)