SOLD: Victorian turquoise and diamond half hoop ring, circa 1890
Out of stock
This crisp turquoise and diamond carved half hoop was made around the end of the 19th century.
I had a similar ring in stock recently – similar but not the same. One of the joys of buying antique jewellery is that you rarely see two identical pieces, the freshness of new discoveries is a constant reward.
Here the turquoises are intense and matched, and the 18-carat gold hand-carved setting is unworn.
Four good old cut diamonds between the three main stones complete this lovely late Victorian ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Three natural turquoise oval cabochons: the larger is 6.7 x 5.2 x 3.5mm, the two smaller are 4.9 x 4.0 x 2.1mm
• Four round old cut diamonds estimated to total 0.24 carats, graded set as H-I/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,250
• Size approximately 7 or N 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 7.4mm tall, 17.8mm wide from turquoise to turquoise
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique opal ring is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)