Antique Victorian turquoise and diamond carved half hoop ring from about 1890
1 in stock
I’m always thrilled to find a crisp, meaty carved half hoop with good stones. This one has a rarely found combination of turquoise and diamond.
The setting is a rich 18-carat yellow gold, with the exception of the silver that surrounds the eight tiny rose cut diamonds that frame the two large diamonds.
Handcrafted in the late 19th century, this is a classic late Victorian English beauty. (The page of illustrations showing similar rings comes from the London jeweller Streeter & Co’s 1896 catalogue.)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Three round cabochon turquoises measure 4.8 to 5.5mm
• Two large old European brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.60 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• Eight rose cut diamonds estimated to total 0.04 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $7,500
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)