ON HOLD for Bronwyn: Antique Victorian three-stone diamond ring in yellow gold, from about 1900
1 in stock
Please don’t buy unless you are Bronwyn!
This classic turn-of-the-century English yellow gold ring features three very good old European cut diamonds.
The centre stone is about 70 points, and the side stones are 30 points each. This makes the proportions very pleasing.
The diamonds are white and lively. Their culets are small, so the reflection of light is good – unlike in many old cuts.
The ring style originated in the 1890s but remained popular until the end of the Edwardian period.
This type of multi-claw setting always reminds me of a crown when seen from the side.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated to be 0.70 carats, graded set as H-I/VS2
• Two smaller old European cut diamonds estimated to total 0.60 carats, graded set as H-I/SI1 & SI2
• Size approximately 7 or N 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring approximately 6.5mm tall
• Weight is 3.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)