SOLD: Victorian three-stone diamond gypsy ring, circa 1890
Out of stock
This late Victorian gypsy-set ring features three quality antique diamonds. There is good reflection in these clear white beauties – not always the case in chunky old cut stones.
The substantial, rich 18-carat yellow gold mount has a simple but striking hand-pierced detail that ends with a trefoil design on either side.
I know many antique jewellery collectors admire the timeless simplicity of this type of late 19th century ring, and appreciate how well a fine example like this works with modern jewellery.
Imposing enough to wear on its own, this would make a wonderful stacking ring too.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Old round cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.41 carats, graded set as H/VS2
• Two smaller old round cut diamonds at sides estimated to total 0.40 carats, graded set as H/VS2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,750
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Width is 6mm (1/4 inch)
• Weight is 4.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique diamond rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)