SOLD: Victorian three-stone diamond gypsy ring, hallmarked Birmingham 1898
Out of stock
Gypsy-set rings were very fashionable for a long period, from about 1880 until the end of the Edwardian period. This typical example is hallmarked for 1898.
The stones – white and bright old cut diamonds – are set flush with the 18-carat yellow gold band.
A great stacker as well as looking lovely on its own, this handcrafted ring is robust enough to wear every day.
I’m always struck by what good value this type of ring offers compared with the modern jewels of today.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold, hallmarked Birmingham 1898
• Set with one larger and two smaller round old cut diamonds
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but it could be resized
• Face of ring is 6.3mm tall
• Weight is 4.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)