Antique three-colour gold albertine chain necklace, from about 1890
1 in stock
Here’s a three-colour gold foxtail-link watch chain, with an antique extension to make it wearable as a necklace.
It’s not easy to find an albertine long enough to wear around the neck. The extension isn’t very long, so it doesn’t show when worn.
Dating to the end of the 19th century, this piece is probably French.
The pendant is as charming on the back as the front, so it could be worn with either side showing.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat gold: the chain is yellow gold and the pendant and beads are rose gold and green gold
• Necklace approximately 41cm (just over 16 inches long)
• Length of drop is 6.5cm (just over 2 1/2 inches)
• Weight is 13.4 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is some fraying in one tassel and an antique extension to the chain
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)