Here is a basic staple for your antique jewellery wardrobe – a good late Victorian sterling silver chain.
It’s substantial enough to wear on its own, or the perfect accompaniment to a favourite silver locket or pendant of almost any size.
The link is a classic – a ribbed concave belcher.
This example is particularly appealing as it is longer and thicker than most.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Nearly 19 inches (48cm) long, link is 7.5mm (1/3 inch) wide
• Weight is 30.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique locket is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.