SOLD: Victorian sterling silver heart padlock with locket back, circa 1880
Out of stock
Heart padlocks are so varied, and here’s a large, chubby, hard-to-find beauty from about 1880.
It’s big enough to wear as a solo pendant on a favourite chain, as shown if you scroll through the photographs.
You could use it to link two chains, or make it just one of a number of hanging additions to a single chain.
It has a delightful engraved front. Adding to its appeal is the locket back with finely woven hair.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Approximately 3.8cm (1 1/2 inches) long, 2.1cm (3/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 4.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique silver watch chains are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.H
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)