Antique Victorian sterling silver collar with star design, from about 1880
1 in stock
Here’s a typical sterling silver collar from about 1890.
These were the height of fashion in the mid to late Victorian period. They were usually worn with a complementary locket.
Either way, they make a striking statement today, and can look surprisingly modern.
This example is decorated with a row of pierced stars, and little bobbles on the either edge of each link.
It can be worn without the stars showing for a different look, as seen in the photo.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Approximately 18 1/2 inches (47cm) long, 1.2cm (just under half an inch) wide
• Weight is 26.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)