Antique Victorian sterling silver collar, reversible, from about 1890
1 in stock
Antique silver necklaces can be statement pieces that don’t cost a fortune.
This late Victorian collar looks wonderful on its own, or paired with something like the pretty enamel tassel seen in these images (it’s listed separately on my website).
The necklace is a good length at 17 1/2 inches, or 44cm. And the extension chain can be attached at the back to add another two inches, or 5cm.
The scalloped and pierced design is appealing, too – it’s intricate yet not fussy.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Nearly 17 1/2 inches (44cm) long, with a two-inch (5cm) extender
• Weight is 28 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the Victorian silver and enamel tassel pendant is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)