Antique Victorian sterling silver and blue enamel floral tassel pendant, circa 1890
1 in stock
This pretty silver enamel late 19th century tassel would look lovely on so many chains and bracelets.
We’ve paired it here with a late Victorian silver collar but it would look great on a fine silver chain, a watch chain, a guard chain or perhaps a black velvet choker.
You could also combine it with other silver pendants – the choice is endless.
It’s double sided, too, which is a plus if worn on a bracelet.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, TRACKED SND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver, with pink and white flowers painted on blue enamel
• Approximately 4.8cm (nearly 2 inches) long without top loop, 2.5cm (nearly 1 inch) wide
• Weight is 6.9 grams
• In very good antique condition: it’s slightly worn on the edges, only seen under magnification
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the Victorian sterling silver collar is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)