ON HOLD: Antique Victorian ‘SHE’S MINE’ diamond, blue enamel and gold brooch, circa 1890
1 in stock
Bring your own gemstone (or two) and make this rare late Victorian brooch yours.
It’s decorated with rose cut diamonds and matt blue enamel. The 18-carat surround features a scallop shell shape.
Do you own a special stone – perhaps an opal or a pearl – that has been waiting for this quirky piece? Or maybe two: one for the body and one to hang from it?
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with 77 rose cut diamonds
• Approximately 2.4cm (nearly one inch) tall. 2.6cm (just over one inch) wide
• Weight is 10.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)