Antique Victorian sapphire and diamond three-stone carved half hoop ring from about 1890
1 in stock
Here’s another outstanding antique carved half hoop.
A rich and lively unheated sapphire sits between two flashing white old mine cut diamonds.
A heavy scrolled handmade buttery-yellow gold mount holds them securely in the low setting typical of these late 19th/early 20th century rings.
The cushion cut sapphire is estimated at just over 0.80 carat, and the two diamonds together add up to an estimated 1.30 carats.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Cushion cut natural deep blue sapphire estimated at 0.81 carats
• Two old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 1.30 carats, graded set as H-I/SI1 & SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $17,000
• Size approximately 6 or L 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)