SOLD: Victorian sapphire and diamond carved half hoop ring, hallmarked Birmingham 1898
Out of stock
This lovely sapphire and diamond ring is fully hallmarked for 1898.
A bright royal blue unheated oval sapphire is flanked by a good old cut round diamond on each side.
Tapered carved shoulders blend into the surrounding thick gold band.
This would make a great alternative engagement ring, as it will sit well against a wedding band.
But it works beautifully worn on its own too, or perhaps as a stacker for those of you with long fingers.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Oval natural untreated blue sapphire estimated at 0.30 carats
• Two old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,450
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)