Antique Victorian ruby, emerald and diamond ring in 18-carat gold and platinum, circa 1900
1 in stock
I adore the vibrant colours of the emerald and the ruby in this turn-of-the-century ring, as well as their contrast with the dazzling diamonds. The deep red ruby is unheated.
(I know this colour combination is not to everyone’s taste but, personally, I love it –and I know some other antique ring lovers will too.)
The tapered shoulders are very flattering on a slightly broader finger. And the open work of the design gives a feminine lightness typical of the Belle Époque period.
The lovely fleur-de-lis shoulders extend round the band, so it looks wonderful on the index finger.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Old mine cut diamond estimated at 0.50 carats, graded set as I-J/SI1
• Natural unheated deep red ruby estimated at 0.40 carats
• Deep green natural emerald estimated at 0.30 carats
• Two old round cut diamonds at centre of fleur-de-lis motifs beside central stone estimated at 0.10 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• 24 smaller old round cut and rose cut diamonds estimated at 0.42 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring approximately 16.7mm from ruby to emerald, 19.5mm from diamond to diamond
• Weight is 5.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)