ON HOLD: Antique Victorian ruby and pearl tortoise brooch in 18-carat gold, circa 1890
1 in stock
Please don’t buy this brooch as it’s now on hold!
This is a very sweet tortoise brooch. The little claws and tail are beautifully engraved, front and back.
Made in about 1890 – probably in England – when this style of pin was very popular.
The rubies are vibrant and of high quality.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat gold
• Eighteen rubies surround a mabe blister pearl, and there is a natural pearl on one end of the gold bar
• Approximately 4.9cm long, 1.4cm wide
• In excellent antique condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)