Antique Victorian ruby and diamond ring hallmarked Birmingham 1884
1 in stock
This pleasing two-row ring, hallmarked Birmingham 1884, matches seven vivid rubies with seven white and bright old mine cut diamonds – all set in 18-carat yellow gold.
I tend to be wary of today’s ring-stacking trend – fearing damage to precious old pieces – but this late Victorian pretty would play beautifully alongside other jewels.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Seven mid-red oval native cut natural rubies estimated to total 0.29 carats
• Seven old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.23 carats, graded set as H-I/SI-piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,350
• Size approximately 5 1/4 or K, but easily resized free of charge
• Gemstones stretch 5.5mm across the finger
• Weight is 2.5 grams
• In very good antique condition: one ruby appears to be a replacement stone
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)