Here’s a really substantial rose gold antique watch chain of trombone links alternating with knots.
It can be worn as two bracelets as well as a necklace – an extra dog clip and a few round links have been added at some time in its history.
(There is no T-bar but I can provide an antique one if desired.)
The chain weighs a hefty 56.5 grams and is completely handmade in nine-carat gold, with the long links bearing English carat stamps.
The length is a very wearable 17 inches.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 17 inches (43cm) long, 9.3mm (just over 1/3 inch) wide
• Weight is 56.5 grams
• In very good antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other antique jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.