Antique Victorian rose cut diamond earrings in 15-carat gold, from about 1890
1 in stock
Here we have a pair of late Victorian yellow gold earrings, each set with a tiny central rose cut diamond.
The ball tops balance the lower section. The gold is stamped 15 carat; it has that lovely antique matte finish that flatters most skin types.
Applied rope work and a scalloped outline are typical Victorian design elements.
These would have been made in the 1890s, when earrings were small or not worn at all.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with two rose cut diamonds
• Approximately 16mm tall (not including hooks), 10mm wide
• Weight is 2.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)