SOLD: Victorian piqué earrings with silver and gold, circa 1875
Out of stock
If you love piqué jewellery you will recognise that these earrings are of a rare design.
Piqué earrings are usually double or triple hoops – or a variation on these – or otherwise long torpedo drops.
This large pair is probably from the 1870s, a period that occasionally produced strong, almost modern designs, as seen here.n>
The bold application of the inlaid gold and silver adds to the drama of these collectable earrings.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in piqué with inlaid gold and silver
• Approximately 5.8cm (just over 2 1/4 inches) long, 2.8cm (just over 1 inch) wide
• Weight is 7.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)