Antique Victorian piqué earrings with gold and silver inlay
1 in stock
Classic piqué hoops with a difference. There’s a lot of gold on these earrings from about 1880 – more than is usually seen in piqué – which gives them a striking presence.
The leaf-like tops are charming and the three sections move beautifully when worn.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in turtle shell (tortoise shell) and inlaid with gold and silver
• Approximately 4.8cm long (not including hooks), 1.8cm at widest point
• Weight is 5.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)