Antique Victorian peridot, tourmaline and pearl ring, hallmarked Birmingham 1878
1 in stock
Pretty pearl rings set with various gemstones are an abiding feature of Victorian and Edwardian jewellery. Many of you antique jewellery lovers have collections with marvellous examples.
This lovely peridot and tourmaline ring was finely made in rich 15-carat gold in 1878.
Delicate gold scrolls surround the vibrant stones, and the sides, the back and even the edges are intricately engraved.
I have a particular liking for pink and green together and think it works wonderfully here.
The natural pearls retain the lustre that only the best possess.
This ring has been treated with great care, if ever worn at all. It is in mint condition.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with an oval peridot, two round tourmalines and six natural pearls
• Approximately 8 or P 1/2 – this ring should not be resized
• Face of ring is 8.9mm tall
• Weight is 1.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)