Antique Victorian pearl bangle in 15-carat gold, circa 1900
1 in stock
An elegant, understated natural pearl bangle from about 1900.
The lustre and colour of the pearls are beautifully matched. The rich yellow, high-carat gold adds to the appeal.
This restrained, high-quality bracelet is undoubtedly English, given the simple design combined with first-class materials and workmanship. Its condition is pristine.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with three rows of matched natural pearls
• Inner circumference approximately 16.5cm (6.5 inches), width is 8mm (0.3 inches)
• Weight is 23.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Note: the antique box is not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)