SOLD: Victorian niello sterling silver chain with rose gold, circa 1900
Out of stock
Late Victorian niello chains are so versatile.
The mixture of thin black stripes combined with silver and gold is classic and understated.
This necklace offers a great look on its own. Yet the interesting dog clip and bolt ring also provide the perfect foil when worn at the front to hang your favourite silver or gold pendant or locket.
Scroll through to the photos see one, a silver Essex crystal horse pendant from about 1930 that looks wonderful with this lovely example.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver, with niello inlay and a rose gold wash
• Approximately 17 1/2 inches (44.5cm) long, links aren 6mm (just over 1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 15.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the horse pendant is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)