Antique Victorian moonstone gold necklace from about 1890
1 in stock
Glorious blue-tinted moonstones glow brightly in this antique gold necklace.
The finest moonstones are found in older jewels like this. Yet the quality within a piece is usually mixed, with some of the gemstones lacking in adularescence and/or that entrancing blast of blue.
This beautiful necklace has only the very best stones. The luminous teardrops delicately suspended from matched round stones resemble cascading, moonlit droplets of water. They were a delight to photograph.
It’s the finest moonstone necklace I’ve ever owned.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 12-carat yellow gold
• Set with 36 round cabochon moonstones and 16 pear cabochon moonstones
• Nearly 16 inches (40cm) long
• Length of centre drop nearly one inch (24.5mm)
• Weight is 16.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)