Antique Victorian leaf brooch in mixed golds, from about 1870
1 in stock
Here’s an exquisite geranium leaf brooch.
Multi-coloured gold was a feature of late Georgian jewellery, and here we see it reinvented via Japanese aestheticism and techniques in the last part of the 19th century.
This is another jewel that for years was in my personal collection. I think it’s a wearable piece of art.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow, rose and white gold
• Approximately 4.3cm (nearly 1 3/4 inches) long from end of stem to tip of leaf, 3.3cm (just over 1 1/4 inches) wide
• Weight is 10.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)