SOLD: Victorian yellow and rose gold tassel, circa 1890
Here’s a lovely, large high-carat gold tassel from the late 19th century.
The rose and yellow gold top tests as 18-carat, the foxtail link fringe as 20-carat.
It’s quite common for these tassels to have a mixture of carats, so it’s worth testing them in their various parts.
This would have probably once adorned an ornate watch chain from the period.
It’s large enough to wear alone, or you could style it with other favourite hanging pendants and charms.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 20-carat yellow gold and 18-carat yellow and rose gold
• Approximately 5.8cm (2 1/4 inches) long, 1.2cm (1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 7.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other antique jewellery is for sale (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)