Antique Victorian gold magic bangle from about 1890
1 in stock
“Magic” bangles and rings were an intriguing late Victorian fashion.
When slowly rotated they appear to widen, then narrow. It’s an optical illusion caused by their herringbone patterns.
This nine-carat example was handcrafted in about 1890. It’s yellow gold, though the antique alloy has a pinkish hue. The pattern is on both the front and the back.
If this interests you I have two others in stock at this time (as seen in the images), though they’re not yet listed here. One is nine-carat rose gold, the other 15-carat yellow.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Will fit a 6 1/2 inch wrist
• Bracelet is 9.3mm wide
• Weight is 12 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)