SOLD: Victorian fancy flower-link gold guard chain, 58 inches, circa 1880
Out of stock
Did you ever make a chain of daisies as a child? And then felt a teensy bit disappointed at the drooping flowers and mangled stems?
This pretty 19th century high-carat gold chain composed of hundreds of delicate flower-like clusters will always look fresh.
The end ring with two of the tiny flowers attached would look good suspending so many things, from a locket to a collection of antique charms or watch keys.
It’s beautiful on its own, too, and looks wonderful wrapped two or even three times around the neck.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 58 inches (147cm) long
• Weight is 48.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like to know more about of of it
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)