Antique Victorian gold guard chain, 58 inches long, fancy flower link, circa 1880
1 in stock
Did you ever make a chain of daisies as a child? And then felt a teensy bit disappointed at the drooping flowers and mangled stems?
This pretty 19th century high-carat gold chain composed of hundreds of delicate flower-like clusters will always look fresh.
The end ring with two of the tiny flowers attached would look good suspending so many things, from a locket to a collection of antique charms or watch keys.
It’s beautiful on its own, too, and looks wonderful wrapped two or even three times around the neck.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 58 inches (147cm) long
• Weight is 48.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like to know more about of of it
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)