Antique Victorian gold guard chain, 55 inches, from about 1870
1 in stock
Here’s a pretty nine-carat mid-Victorian guard chain from about 1880.
It is delicate and feminine, and remains in wonderfully unworn condition. Presently it’s without a clasp, though I can provide one if desired.
This is best worn alone or with a light pendant or charm, given its fineness.
I love the the shape of the elongated batons and their sweet, hand-engraved design.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 55 inches (40cm) long
• Weight is 23 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)