Antique Victorian gold brooch/pendant and earrings, Archaeological Revival style
1 in stock
Revival jewellery was a key fashion trend in the mid to late 19th century. Whether Etruscan, Egyptian, Roman or Greek, Assyrian or Renaissance, it was all about looking to the past – then reinterpreting it to give mid-Victorian jewellery that bold statement look we modern women can relate to.
This 15-carat gold earring and pendant/brooch demi-parure in a stylised lotus shape from about 1870 is a classic example. The earrings are quite large and striking.
I’m selling this set from my personal collection. I wore it for many years but it’s time now for it to go to someone younger.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat bloomed yellow gold
• Brooch approximately 36.3mm (1.43 inches) in diameter
• Earrings are 34.7mm (1.37 inches) tall (not including hooks), 28mm (1.1 inches) wide
• Weight is 18.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the antique chain is not for sale but I have others available – please get in touch if you’d like to know more
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)