Antique Victorian gold and diamond earrings and brooch, from about 1890
1 in stock
Earrings had become quite small by the final decade of the 19th century. As the end of the Victorian era neared, the focus moved to the neck and the wrists.
Here are earrings with a matching brooch from about 1890. Sets like these are hard to find. The brooch, which has a locket back, can also be worn as a pendant.
Fashioned from 15-carat yellow gold, all three pieces have the original bloomed finish many of us value – giving the gold a soft matte look.
The outer sections are gently curved, providing a pleasing depth to the design. The centres each feature a good old brilliant cut diamond.
I’ll send them in this lovely old antique box.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with three old cut diamonds
• Earrings approximately 16.7mm in diameter, the brooch is 34.3mm
• Earrings weigh 4.8 grams, brooch 12.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in the antique box shown
• Note: the antique gold chain is not for sale but I have others available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)