Antique Victorian garnet, emerald and natural pearl ring hallmarked 1875
1 in stock
Rings in the mid Victorian period remained delicate, if not quite as fine as those of the late Georgian period. This example with filigree ornamentation and engraving – as well as beautifully vibrant stones – is a prime example.
The date mark is quite rubbed but appears to be 1875. Though the ring has been resized at some stage it has been well looked after and remains in wonderful condition. It’s larger and a bit more substantial than most of this type.
I love the pear-shaped side garnets, the rich colour of the 15-carat gold and all the intact little claws holding the gemstones securely in place.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with three almandine garnets, eight emeralds and two natural pearls
• Size approximately 8 or P 1/2, but it could be resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)