Antique Victorian garnet and seed pearl earrings from about 1880
1 in stock
The rhodolite garnets are such an intense pink in these Victorian earrings I had them tested, as I’d never before seen garnets of this size and colour.
They feature deep cabochons with concave tops. A gold-mounted natural pearl has been set into the centre of each stone.
The 15-carat gold settings are closed at the back and have a pretty surround, like curled ribbon.
Fine millegraining and twisted gold wire add pleasing refinement and richness.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with four rhodolite garnets and four natural seed pearls
• Approximately 2.7cm long, not including ear wires
• Weight is 5.6 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is a small ding on the back of one
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)