Antique Victorian Etruscan Revival gold filigree earrings from about 1880
1 in stock
Here is a pair of 15-carat gold earrings from about 1880, very much in the prevailing Etruscan Revival style.
They retain their original tops and bloomed finish. The backs are closed, a nice detail often found in English examples from the Victorian period.
Earrings were getting smaller during the 1880s, compared with the preceding 20 years. They became smaller still in the 1890s.
These are a size suitable for everyday wear. They’re in wonderful condition, too.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 3.1cm long (not including hooks), 1.9cm wide
• Weight is 7.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the antique gold chains are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)