Antique Victorian engraved/two-sided silver collar necklace, from about 1875
1 in stock
Here’s a noteworthy sterling silver collar from about 1875. The distinctive geometric outline is embellished with fine hand engraving on each of the large links.
Beautifully finished and polished smooth on the back, it can be worn reversed – to give such a contemporary look that people will be amazed to learn it is mid-Victorian.
It’s longer and heavier than most, and is in wonderful condition, too.
The necklace can be worn on its own, or with the addition of anything from a locket, a pendant or a seal to a collection of tiny charms or watch keys. The possibilities are endless.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Approximately 18 1/4 inches (46.5cm) long, 1.7cm at widest point
• Weight is 43.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique locket is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)