SOLD: Victorian engraved gold snake ring, hallmarked Chester 1899
Out of stock
Look carefully and you’ll see two snakes nestling in this wide, 18-carat yellow gold ring made in Chester in 1899.
Barely differentiated from their rich, deeply engraved surround, two opposing snake heads emerge from an artful arrangement of the ornate pattern.
At R, or 8 3/4, this is a large example of an antique ring – so it might appeal to those of you often frustrated by the tiny sizes of most 19th century rings.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Size approximately 8 3/4 or R, but easily resized free of charge
• Band width is 10mm at front, tapering to 6mm at back
• Weight is 6.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)