Antique Victorian emerald, ruby and natural pearl ring hallmarked London 1871
1 in stock
Lustrous natural pearls contrast with intensely coloured tiny emeralds and rubies in this typically English 15-carat gold ring from the 19th century.
This style is usually not hallmarked, and I’ve always known it as a late Georgian design, from the 1830s.
Yet this ring is clearly hallmarked for London 1871, which makes it mid Victorian. (You never stop learning in this business – one of the things that keeps me loving it!)
There is an old, neat repair on the inside – as shown in the view from underneath. The price has been adjusted accordingly.
Lovely, crisp engraving adds to this jewel’s appeal, as does the buttery gold colour.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with four bright natural pearls, four natural emeralds and three natural rubies
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N but could be resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.3 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is a minor old repair on inside (see photo)
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
• Note: the other rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)