Antique Victorian emerald and diamond three-stone ring from about 1890
1 in stock
An intense green Colombian emerald is flanked by two white and bright old-cut diamonds in this late 19th century three-stone ring.
The emerald is more octagon in shape than square, as its corners have been cut off.
Handcrafted in 18-carat yellow gold, the setting is unworn. The deep engraving on the shoulders adds a pleasing detail.
Lovely worn on its own, this would also work well as a stacking ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Squarish step-cut natural bright mid-green Colombian emerald estimated at 0.47 carats
• Two old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.32 carats, graded set as H/SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,150
• Size approximately 7 1/2 or O 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: most of the other rings are listed for sale here separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)