Antique Victorian double heart moonstone and diamond brooch, circa 1890
1 in stock
Two hearts tied together with a bow. Here’s a perfect Valentine’s Day gift, beautifully rendered in moonstones and diamonds.
Superficially this is Georgian in design, but it’s definitely of the late 19th century, given the use of the bar brooch shape.
It’s handcrafted in high-carat gold, with a silver top setting just for the diamonds, as is usual in Victorian jewellery.
The old brilliant cut diamond on one end is a nice refinement.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold and silver
• Two carved moonstone cabochons are surrounded by rose cut diamonds
• Approximately 4.3cm (nearly 1 3/4 inches) wide, 1.9cm (3/4 inch) tall
• Weight is 5.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)