Antique Victorian diamond regard ring, hallmarked for Birmingham 1896
1 in stock
Lots of us love jewellery with a secret compartment containing a message of love or friendship. Here’s a charming English example from 1896.
The hinged top opens to reveal the restrained Victorian expression of affection: REGARD. The garlands of evergreen ivy around it symbolise the enduring nature of that sentiment.
The ring could be resized but it would lose the original bloomed finish, so that’s not advised.
It’s in wonderful condition. These delicate hinged rings are frequently the worse for wear. Not this one.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with bloomed finish
• Lively old-cut diamond
• Locket shuts with a crisp click
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O. (Though we offer free resizing for all our rings it would damage the finish of this one)
• Weight is 2.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)